Frequently Asked Questions

Q: What do I do if I need/want to be excused from my classes?

A: A doctor's note must be presented to be excused due to illness.  One week's notice must be given to be excused for non-medical reasons.  Without this notice a fee will be assessed; work is NOT a excused absence.  Emergencies will be dealt with on a case-by-case basis.


Q: Can you bill my insurance?

A: NW Treatment has individual pricing based on your insurance plan.  We provide billing to your insurance company to keep your Out-Of-Pocket expense as low as possible.  Bring in your current insurance card and let your counseler know you would like us to start billing your insurance.


For more answers please feel free to visit the Oregon website for

DUII information:


 To find local AA meetings:

PrintView Printer Friendly Version

EmailEmail Article to Friend